Independent Organizational Development / HR Consultant
Independent organizational development/HR consultant required with experience working with Indigenous clients
Performance Management Consultants (PMC) is seeking an independent consultant for various organizational development and HR projects with Indigenous clients in northern Canada. Travel is sometimes required; all travel, accommodation and meal expenses are covered. The ideal candidate will be based in Ontario or Quebec and will work from their home office when not at a client site.
Working with a support team in Ottawa and other consultants as required, you will use appreciative enquiry and consensus-building approaches to assess needs, recommend and help implement appropriate solutions in the areas of:
- Organizational development
- HR audits and strategies
- Competency development
- Performance management
- Management and leadership development
- Organization design
- Job descriptions and job evaluations
- Change management
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be fluent in written and oral English; French is an asset
- Have experience working with Indigenous peoples and communities;
- Have experience in group facilitation
- Be willing to travel for a few days at a time to remote communities in Canada’s north
- Have a high degree of emotional intelligence, resiliency and a “whatever it takes to succeed” attitude
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to Dan Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply by January 31, 2019.
**While we thank all that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.